CORPORATE & INSTITUTIONAL
Insurance Collateral Solutions
When your business needs indicate that a trust (Reg. 114 trust) may serve as suitable collateral for your domestic or international reinsurance, ILS, and corporate (both captive and deductible) insurance programs, contact Wilmington Trust and experience how our team focuses on each reinsurance trust's unique needs serving as a collateral trustee.
Experience for your transactions
Drawing on thinking and solutions gained from years of experience, our relationship managers deliver a solid understanding of the business behind the need for these trusts – and view their role as one of advocate for all parties involved.
- Highly skilled, dedicated group of trust officers focusing solely on insurance-related trusts
- Team of knowledgeable trust officers, with the core group having an average over 20 years of insurance trust experience
- Smooth and efficient documentation process for reinsurance trusts (Reg. 114 trusts)
- On-going relationships with most of the counterparties to trust arrangements
- Clear understanding of the objectives and time-sensitive nature of our clients' transactions
Draw on the experience of Wilmington Trust's highly skilled Insurance Collateral Trust team to execute your deal efficiently and with custom solutions.
Services are available through our domestic and international affiliates. Not all services are available through every domestic and international affiliate or in all jurisdictions.
Contact a specialist
How can we help?
* Required Field