CORPORATE & INSTITUTIONAL
Special Purpose Vehicle Administration
When you establish a special purpose vehicle (SPV), you want to ensure that it fully meets the requirements of your chosen location. Learn how Wilmington Trust's broad experience in SPV administration can help reinforce substantive presence in some of the world's leading jurisdictions.
SPV administration & support services
Whether establishing or administering your SPV, we can assist with virtually any facet of the transaction.
Corporate governance services
- Independent directors, managers, and officers
- Springing and special members
- Registered office and/or agent services
- Independent trustee
- Directors and officers for SPVs
- Hold nominal share capital
- Office and conference facilities
- Expense management and control
- Accounting and tax preparation
- Phone answering service
- Mail forwarding
- Separate leased office space
SPV administration in leading jurisdictions
Our knowledge of applicable law and SPV regulations in key locations, coupled with our comprehensive administration services, help reinforce a substantive presence in your selected jurisdiction.
Jurisdictions where registered:
- Milan (through affiliate)
- New York
Meet with one of our professionals to learn how we can help your SPV strengthen its presence in your jurisdiction of choice.
Services are available through our domestic and international affiliates. Not all services are available through every domestic and international affiliate or in all jurisdictions
Contact a specialist
How can we help?
WTU Form Handler