With roots dating back to the founding of Wilmington Trust Company by T. Coleman duPont in 1903, Wilmington Trust has been serving successful individual and institutional clients for generations. We bring a unique blend of knowledge, experience, and resources to every client relationship that we serve, offering the highest caliber of service from a team of nationally recognized experts.
Institutional Client Services
- International client base with clients in more than 90 countries
- Specialized trust services for capital markets financing structures
- Trust and custody services for retirement plans
- Customized institutional investment capabilities
- Clients in all 50 states and 35 other countries
- One of the largest personal trust providers in the United States
- Expert tax planning and wealth transfer strategies
- Investment management, private banking, family governance, and family office services
We are proud to be part of the M&T corporate family, one of the most financially sound and successful companies in the U.S. financial services industry.