CORPORATE & INSTITUTIONAL
Asset-Backed Securities (ABS) & Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS)
When you oversee ABS or MBS deals you'll likely need more than a capable trustee. Turn to Wilmington Trust's range of structured services that can help you with deals involving Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities (RMBS) and Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities (CMBS).
Years of experience serving in a wide range of roles
Wilmington Trust is often considered the trustee of choice for securitizations. We've partnered with issuers since the beginning of the collateralized mortgage securities market. Along with our years of experience in this market and ability to serve in a broad range of roles, Wilmington Trust has a long history of working with Delaware Statutory Trusts.
Expertise includes facilitation of virtually all securitizations:
- Asset-Backed Securities (ABS)
- Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities (RMBS)
- Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities (CMBS)
Services and capabilities include:
- Indenture trustee/Paying agent/Note registrar
- Settlement agent
- Backup servicing
- Document custodian
- Owner/Issuer trustee
- Tax preparation and financial reporting
- Resident trustee for Delaware entities
- Support for issuing securities in a wide-range of jurisdictions, both domestic and offshore
- Provision of independent directors and officers
Speak to Wilmington Trust's team today about how we can serve in a broad range of roles and bring unique experience to each of your ABS/MBS deals.