Your Client Experience
Enjoy excellent personal service that is designed to meet or exceed your expectations from a dedicated relationship manager who will take the time to:
- Build a close, trust-based relationship with you and stay in touch regularly
- Develop an Investment Policy Statement (IPS) to serve as the blueprint for your individual circumstances and portfolio's objectives
- Make portfolio reallocations to reflect tactical adjustments designed to capture short-to-intermediate term opportunities or help manage risks based on our current best thinking
- Monitor your portfolio with an aim to track progress on meeting objectives within the defined risk parameters
- Meet with you regularly for IPS portfolio reviews and rebalancing to return the asset weightings to their prescribed mix or range
Customized delivery and special attention
A local, highly qualified team will be dedicated to meeting your objectives. It is backed by an integrated, holistic wealth manager with global intelligence. Your relationship manager can connect you to tax, trust, and legal advisors or collaborate closely with your current trusted counsel.
Stay in the know with our monthly thought leadership publication, Capital Perspectives, which provides our best thinking on markets and economies and also keeps you in the know about portfolio positioning shifts.
Each year, you will also receive our Capital Markets Forecast which sets out our predictions for the coming year. Our Wilmington Wire blog posts will discuss current economic and market matters and explain how they impact our house view and portfolios.
Meet with one of our investment professionals to learn how our communications and commitment to client service can help you in attaining your goals.