Your Client Experience
Enjoy excellent personal service that is designed to meet or exceed your expectations from a dedicated relationship manager who will take the time to:
- Build a close, trust-based relationship with you and stay in touch regularly
- Develop an Investment Policy Statement (IPS) to serve as the blueprint for your individual circumstances and portfolio's objectives
- Make portfolio reallocations to reflect tactical adjustment designed to capture short-to-intermediate term opportunities or help mitigate risks based on our current best thinking
- Monitor your portfolio to ensure it is on track to meet your objectives within the defined risk parameters
- Meet with you regularly for IPS portfolio reviews and rebalancing to return the asset weightings to their prescribed mix or range
Customized delivery and special attention
Take advantage of offerings such as comprehensive, individualized reporting that will: keep you informed of performance contributions and results relative to benchmarks; satisfy monthly, quarterly, and year-end reporting requirements; be available for use in board of director presentations.
You'll also receive daily account information through On-Line Portfolio™ technology, as well as audit and accounting assistance.
A local, highly qualified team will be dedicated to meeting your objectives. It is backed by an integrated, holistic wealth manager with global intelligence. Your relationship manager can connect you to tax, trust, and legal advisors or collaborate closely with your current trusted counsel.
Stay in the know with our monthly thought leadership publication, Capital Perspectives, which provide our best thinking on markets and economies and also keep you posted on portfolio positioning shifts. Ask questions of Chief Investment Officer Tony Roth and Chief Economist Luke Tilley on our quarterly client call, which also features special guests from other firms.
Each year, you will also receive our Capital Markets Forecast which sets out our predictions for the coming year and decade. Our quarterly commentaries will also keep you in the loop on the latest municipal bond matters and in case there are critical market events, you'll hear from us with special investment commentaries.
Meet with one of our investment professionals to learn about our communications and our commitment to client service.