Wealth Management Services
Planning early for a child's future education can help your student gain a strategic edge. But with so many decisions to make, it can be difficult to know where to begin.
- College research tools to help build and narrow the college list
- Campus visit strategy and interview coaching
- College award letter appeals
- Personalized deadlines and timetables for college application process
- Merit-based and athletic scholarship strategies
- Detailed comparisons between using trusts and 529 plans for funding
- Personality test administration with corresponding career assessment and major course of study connectivity
Planning starts in kindergarten
Give your student an academic edge by making smart choices throughout his or her entire educational career. Our detailed education planning timeline lays out practical advice that can help guide you and your student from kindergarten all the way through graduate school.
Wilmington Trust's Education Advisory Services are part of an integrated wealth plan that helps you and your family navigate the college process.
Contact your Emerald Advisory Team to discuss a customized approach that may give your child or grandchild a strategic advantage.
Wilmington Trust Emerald Family Office & Advisory™ is a registered trademark and refers to wealth planning, family office and advisory services provided by Wilmington Trust, N.A., a member of the M&T family. Wilmington Family Office is a service mark for an offering of family office and advisory services provided by Wilmington Trust, N.A.