Wealth Management Services
Family Legacy Planning
Prepare your family for the wealth they may inherit by engaging in a dynamic, ongoing learning process. Through our family legacy planning services, we can help your family understand the importance of open communication and group decision-making to help preserve wealth and values through the generations.
Multigenerational educational programs can create family learning opportunities that help promote the responsibilities of managing and stewarding wealth.
Educational workshops include:
- Family Alignment Journey
- Putting the “Family” in your Family Business
- Generational Family Philanthropy
- Career and Education Planning
- Wealth and Financial Literacy
Customized à la carte workshops:
- Developing a Family Council
- Enhancing Family Communication
- Family Mission Statement and Motto
- Developing Family Leaders Through Mentorship
- Developing a Family Shared Property Policy
- Family Lessons Through Failure
- Crafting a College Planning Roadmap
- Crafting a Career Path
- Developing a Family Business Board
- Developing a Family Employment Policy
- Best Practices for Family Foundation Management
- Multigenerational Philanthropy
- Reflecting on the Purpose of Money
- Sustainability of Wealth
- Creating your Budget
- An Introduction to Investing
- Economics 101
Our goal is for you to leave the experience with a vision for what is possible for your family, a deeper understanding of one another, and a path forward for what you hope to achieve together.
Discover our comprehensive approach to intergenerational wealth education that covers key subjects such as investing, planning, business succession, family engagement, and banking.