About Wilmington Trust Investment Advisors
Wilmington Trust Investment Advisors, Inc. (WTIA) is an SEC-registered provider of investment advisory and asset management services to institutional clients.¹ WTIA also provides investment services to Wilmington Trust and Manufacturers & Traders Trust Company (M&T Bank), and serves as principal subadvisor to the Wilmington Funds, a family of mutual funds designed to meet a range of investment objectives.2
WTIA offers four main areas of investment management expertise:
- Discretionary Investment Advisory Services (including outsourced chief investment officers), which includes asset allocation, manager selection, and portfolio construction using an open architecture approach
- Fixed income investing in corporate and government bonds and enhanced cash strategies
- Equity investing in small-, mid-, and large-capitalization U.S. and international companies
- Investment Advisory Services to 401(k) plans
A fiduciary legacy: Wilmington Trust
Wilmington Trust was founded by T. Coleman duPont in 1903.³ Since that time, we have advised endowments, foundations, and other not-for-profit institutions on how to preserve and enhance their assets through all kinds of financial markets and economic swings. Fiduciary commitment is at the core of everything we do for our clients. It is both our duty and our privilege to provide our clients with a high standard of loyalty and care, putting their interests before our own.
That history is very much alive today and WTIA proudly carries the torch of fiduciary commitment to its clients.
Wilmington Trust is renowned for many reasons:
- Relationships. Highly focused on understanding what is important to clients, we aim to incorporate comprehensive, customized, and cost-effective investment solutions.
- Expertise. Direct client access to experienced senior investment and fiduciary professionals.
- Confidence. Long-standing reputation as a fiduciary and asset management firm.
A proud heritage: M&T Bank
WTIA leverages the strength of M&T Bank, its parent company and a leading depository and lending franchise that was founded in 1856 as Manufacturers and Traders Trust Company.
1"Wilmington Trust" comprises a number of subsidiaries and affiliates of M&T Bank, serving individual and institutional clients, including Wilmington Trust Company, Wilmington Trust, N.A., Wilmington Trust Investment Advisors, Inc., and Wilmington Trust Investment Management, LLC, as well as several other investment adviser affiliates.
2Registration with the SEC does not imply any level of skill or training. Additional Information about WTIA, WFMC, and WTIM is also available on the SEC's website at https://adviserinfo.sec.gov/.
3Wilmington Trust traces its roots to the founding of Wilmington Trust Company in 1903.