Specialized complex trust services
Regardless of bankruptcy status, companies undergoing financial or capital restructuring benefit from the services of a trustee that can assist with the administration of their financial instruments. Wilmington Trust's experience with complex trust services—particularly some of the largest bankruptcies to date—allows us to offer a full roster of services.
Trust services and capabilities include:
- Facilitation of the creation/registration of transferable trust units with appropriate regulatory authorities and DTC
- Development and management of reporting and compliance infrastructure to support a public reporting entity required for transferable trust units
- Customized reporting for various stakeholders
- Specialized tax solution management and compliance
- Disciplined approach to expense management, budgeting, and forecasting
- Complex litigation management
- Distribution management for cash and non-cash assets
Speak with our team about how we can provide a full range of services for your large/complex trust.