Diversify your stock strategically
Concentrated stock positions may result from long-term family holdings, mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, private equity distributions, or company stock options. As a fiduciary, we can help you:
- Determine the structure that suits your needs for diversification, wealth transfer, or hedge positions
- Assess your risk tolerance and the feasibility of selling the stock
- Explore strategies such as outright sales, charitable giving vehicles, options strategies, exchange funds, and loss harvesting
Get the most value from your options
We evaluate the intrinsic value of your options in conjunction with your wealth management goals. Your customized exercise strategy considers:
- Your risk tolerance
- Income tax situation
- Overall stock market environment
- Your single stock concentration
- Any restrictions against selling the underlying stock
Review your stock and options plans with our wealth advisors to ensure that you diversify and execute in the most strategic way.
Investing involves risks and you may incur a profit or a loss. Asset allocation/diversification does not guarantee a profit or protect against a loss.