|Help||Email or Print this page|
1. What is the Wilmington Trust Mobile Website?
The Wilmington Trust Mobile Website is an easy and convenient way to access your Wilmington Trust account information anywhere using a web-enabled phone or PDA.
2. Are there fees to use the Wilmington Trust Mobile Website?
Wilmington Trust does not charge any fees to access the mobile website. However, you should contact your wireless service provider to see if any fees may apply.
3. How do I enroll for the Wilmington Trust Mobile Website?
If you are enrolled for Wilmington Trust, you are automatically enrolled for the Wilmington Trust Mobile Website. Simply use your existing username and password to log in. If you are not currently enrolled, you may enroll by visiting www.wilmingtontrust.com and click "Enroll Accounts".
4. What should I do if I forget my User ID or password?
You can reset your password online. From the wilmingtontrust.com landing page, click on Forgot Password? Reset. Enter the required information in order to initiate your password reset. If you are unable to enter all required information, please call 1-800-982-4620, M-F 8 AM ? 5 PM ET.
5. If I enter my username or password incorrectly, after how many log in attempts will it take to lock me out of the Wilmington Trust Mobile Website?
Your online access will be locked after the third invalid username and password attempt. For assistance with your username and password, please call 1-800-982-4620, M-F 8 AM ? 5 PM ET.
6. Will the Wilmington Trust Mobile Website session time out after a certain amount of time?
Yes, just like Wilmington Trust Online Banking, your session will time out after 13 minutes of inactivity.
7. How current is the account information that I see on the Wilmington Trust Mobile Website?
The account balance information is generally current as of the previous business day's transactions. Transactions to your accounts that you initiated today may not be reflected until the next business day. In addition, your balance may not reflect other pending transactions.
8. Do I need to sign into the Wilmington Trust Mobile Website in order to use its features?
For your security, you must log in to the Wilmington Trust Mobile Website to access account information and perform transactions; however, you may use the Branch/ATM locator without being logged in.
9. Is the Wilmington Trust Mobile Website safe?
Yes, the mobile website uses the same safeguards as our online website. We use 128-bit SSL encryption technology to protect your information as you use the website. For your own safety, we also require a username, password, and a security image and phrase to view account information.