Wilmington Trust serves as successor trustee under the Indenture dated as of September 1, 1987 (as amended and supplemented, the "Indenture
") between LBHI and the Trustee. Pursuant to the Indenture, certain senior unsecured debt obligations described herein (the "Senior Notes
") were issued and are outstanding.
On September 15, 2008 and thereafter, LBHI and certain of its affiliates (collectively, "Lehman Brothers
" or the "Debtors
") filed for relief under chapter 11 of title 11 of the United States Code (the "Bankruptcy Code
") in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York. The Debtors’ cases have been assigned to Judge James M. Peck and are jointly administered under Case No. 08-13555 (JMP). The bankruptcy filing constitutes an Event of Default under the Indenture.
The Trustee is a member of the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors (the "Committee
") in the bankruptcy case. The Committee has established a website for unsecured creditors at www.lehmancreditors.com
. The Trustee recommends that holders of the Senior Notes ("Senior Noteholders
") monitor the Committee website for information regarding the bankruptcy case.
Senior Noteholders with questions regarding the Senior Notes should review the information provided in this website. Senior Noteholders should be prepared to provide the Call Center with the CUSIP number(s) of the Senior Notes they own.
Senior Noteholders may also contact the Trustee or its legal counsel, Covington, in writing as follows:
Peter Finkel |
Wilmington Trust Company
1100 North Market Street, D/C 7100
Wilmington, DE 19890
Martin E. Beeler |
Covington & Burling LLP
The New York Times Building
620 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10018
Tel: (212) 841-1000
The Trustee or its counsel may conclude that a response to a particular inquiry from an individual Senior Noteholder is not consistent with full and equal dissemination of information to all Senior Noteholders.
Summary key features of this website:
- FAQ – The FAQ section of the website provides brief answers to the most common questions Wilmington Trust receives from Senior Noteholders about the Lehman cases. It is intended to provide answers to very general questions, and thus cannot be comprehensive. For further information on any of the questions and answers presented in the FAQ section, please contact Wilmington Trust or Covington at the numbers provided above.
- Notices to Senior Noteholders – Copies of each of the notices delivered by Wilmington Trust (through The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation ("DTCC")) to the Senior Noteholders are included in the Notices to Senior Noteholders section of the website.
- Links – The LINKS section provides web-links to third party sites which may be of interest to the Senior Noteholders. The linked sites include those of the Debtors and of the Committee. Wilmington Trust does not monitor the information contained on these third party websites, and cannot verify content or accuracy of such information.
- Proof of Claim and Related Documents – Noteholders may view and obtain a copy of, the proof of claim filed by Wilmington Trust on behalf of all Senior Noteholders (the "Global Proof of Claim") here.
- Plans and Disclosure Statements - Noteholders may view and obtain a copy of the plans and disclosure statements filed in the bankruptcy case here.