In this latest edition, Dick covers topics including:
- Delaware trust law changes and caselaw developments
- Benefits of trusts governed by Delaware law
- Resources for the creation of Delaware trusts
- Delaware Dynasty Trusts and Asset Protection Trusts
- Why create a trust in Delaware and not elsewhere
Richard W. Nenno, Esquire, is a Managing Director and Trust Counsel in Wealth Advisory Services at Wilmington Trust Company, Wilmington, Delaware. Dick has over three decades of estate planning experience and is admitted to the practice of law in Delaware and Pennsylvania.